Thursday, March 1, 2007

Before...

Ryan is not working today or tomorrow and decided to paint the bathroom and tear everything apart. So, I took these pics last night before bed. I was really looking forward to painting over the clouds myself...but, was also glad to come home to a normal looking bathroom. I can't wait to "give" him my shower curtain, so I can get a new one for my bathroom. hehe.
When I got home at 3pm, the walls were painted and he just got the new light hung above the mirror. Now, he is moving the outlet (plug-in) about 2-3 inches to the left of where it is at now so he can put a bigger mirror above th vanity. Simple remodel huu!





6 Comments:

Home Seller said...

he is a handy man - you are lucky! I can't wait to see the "after" pictures. you two are probably not getting much work done and just "enjoying" being snowed in together ;-)

Julie said...

I can't wait to see the final project! I know Ryan is a awesome painter so I'm sure it'll look awesome! Wish I could be there to help you guys like you helped us!
Love you guys and miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

brandi......you don't even know the first thing about remodeling because your all randy real estate AND a bag of chips.....just kidding....im gonna come down there some weekend and see you two. hopefully the new bathroom is done so i can see the wonders that you two can do. have fun with the bathroom and whatnot. talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way that last comment was from your brother jeff who doesn't quite blog so yeah i had to remain anonymous yeah......later

Amber said...

Do you rent Ryan out?

Tracy said...

Brandi,

I am making a list of painting for ya! HA!! I am ready for a change!!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates