Monday, March 5, 2007

Bathroom update ~

Ryan and I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday to look at shower curtains. I am not the quickest to make a decision because I seriously do lots of homework when it comes to picking out colors and matching things up. So, we look and look and look. Lots of ideas, but nothing really popped out (without me having to re-paint my bathroom). So, I didn't find anything, but spent some time on the internet last night looking around as well. Ryan's bathroom will not be finished until I find a shower curtain! Ha. Plus, he is still waiting for the new countertop to come in. I will definitely post pics when its completed.

5 Comments:

Home Seller said...

I can just see you looking at them with Ryan and him being like, "seriously pick one!" And, then you coming home and spending hours looking for one!
I made the mistake of telling Aaron about your bedspreads...he goes, "good, you can just buy one of hers!"

Brandi said...

Oh, he was getting ancy after about an hour of looking at shower curtains. I told him I need some time to think it through...he about died. HA! Overall, he was pretty good about shopping with me...never got cranky once. He is such a simple person, so he has no clue as to how much things cost to update a room with decorations, etc. It was actually quite amusing listening to his comments and watching the expressions on his face....

Home Seller said...

i am going to email Ryan and tell him that you could use your old stuff -- didn't you have yellow, then a nautical theme, fish theme, stripes, hmmm...what else?

Tracy said...

I am excited to see what you finally come up with!! :)

Julie said...

Don't forget about the lighthouse theme! Remember you had that net on the wall!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates