Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patty's Day!

And, I'm at home sick! Boring. I came down with a nasty cold and sinus infection two days ago and its been nothing but horrible. I went to work today for about 7 hours and was suppose to go to a friends house to play Texas Holdem tonight. I didn't think that would be a good idea as my body would continue to stay weak if I went out drinking tonight. So, I'm home alone with my "assumed pregnant dog". Ryan went to play Texas Holdem to see if he can win some money. Fun fun. We were watching the news before he left and they said there are more cops out tonight than usual and they will be having checkpoints. Its normal for Sioux Falls to have these about once a month. He didn't seem too worried because he didn't plan on drinking for this reason. I'm so proud of him. I told him if he changes his mind to call me for a ride. So, we'll see how the night goes. Anyway, HAPPY GREEN DAY!

1 Comment:

Amber said...

Inquiring minds want to know….are you going to be a grandma?!?!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates