Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Great News...

I received an email from my friend, Tanya, saying she is pregnant! The email brought tears to my eyes as she lost her first child (still born). My heart goes out to her and Lorne and I wish them the best of luck through this pregnancy.

I have had two great/best friends lose their first child to miscarriages and stillborn situations. I am saddened thinking about it because it was such horrible news when I received the phone calls from both of them. But, at the same time, see two strong women who haven't given up. I have much respect and loyalty for both of you girls (if you are reading this) because God has his way of dealing with things that we sometimes just don't understand. I truly believe he was watching out for you, your family and your unborn children. Now, one of them, Kate, had her second child, a boy, and its so great to read her blog everyday to see what a great mother she has become. The other one, well, she is pregnant again as I noted above and am looking forward to hearing about her progress and hope for the best. My prayers are with you Tanya! You need to start a blog so we can stay updated with you as you go through the next 7 months.

Love you both!!

2 Comments:

Home Seller said...

Tears are streaming!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Brandi!

Tracy said...

Having had 2 miscarriages myself...I pray for your friend, Tanya, that she has a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby in the end!!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates