Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The verdict....

Just got off work, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I know that inquiring minds want to know...so, I took Sheely to the vet this afternoon. The vet said that she couldn't tell at this point because its too early. She did notice that Sheely is starting to "develop bags"...but, it could either be a bad pregnancy or that she is really pregnant. So, we scheduled another appt in 3 wks as a follow up. I am suppose to watch her belly area to see if it starts getting any bigger or not. If her belly is bigger in three weeks, they will be able to do an ultra sound to verify the results. Not much news to report tonight. Gotta scoot...good night.

6 Comments:

Home Seller said...

We have to wait 3 more weeks to see if you are going to be a Granny!! uhhh! Take care of that dog in case she is preggers ;-)

Kerrie said...

I'm with Kate - 3 WEEKS? I guess, if we have to.....

Amanda said...

Wow - I'm glad that's not how the Dr. determined my pregnancy...."looks like Amanda is developing bags - wait three weeks to see if her belly is bigger"! HA - I probably would have punched my doctor.

Can't wait to find out if Brandi will have puppies!!

Just Mom said...

Whatever news you receive, I hope it's news you want to hear.

I'm cracking up over Amanda's comment. So true...

Just Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates