Saturday, March 17, 2007

Shower curtain shopping...

Ok, so while I am sitting at home, sick and bored on St Patty's Day, I decided to look around on the internet again for a shower curtain in hopes I'd get lucky! I moved my "old" shower curtain to Ryan's bathroom tonight and decided to move forward on my mission to find something I like. DING DING DING! I got lucky and found this one at Bed, Bath & Beyond...and fell in love with it. I'm concerned about the greens in this curtain not matching what I have on the wall. So, I may have to repaint, but will go pick this up tomorrow and see what happens. I guess this will test my ability to match colors! I plan to pick up some mocha rugs to offset the green a little. Then, when I get my choc brown vinyl lettering back from Uppercase Living, I will put this on the wall as a decoration. I think this could be a nice looking bathroom once I'm finished. I also found a few more that I liked, but are very simple and probably a little too plain but can also be accented easily. Enjoy!!!



Mocha - pretty simple, but would look good with my green wall as well as mocha accents!










Chocolate suede - cute and simple and would look good with the green wall...and accent everything else with browns!












Stripes - cute, but has a tint of green that might look good with my green wall. I think this has too much reddish-pink in it! Too busy.





Anyway, let me know what you like. I'm slow to make decisions, but am now forced to make one quick or I won't be showering in my own bathroom for awhile!

p.s. I cannot post a new picture of Ryan's bathroom yet until he gets the new mirror hung up. My "old" shower curtain looks great in his newly painted bathroom! I came home from work the other night and he had put the new countertop, sink and faucet in. Looks so nice! I'm amazed by what he can do. He thinks I'm crazy for being so proud of him but doesn't realize how handy he really is. Not alot of people can just replace a countertop, sink and faucet without it being a 2 day project. He did it in 2-3 hours.

8 Comments:

Just Mom said...

Hi Brandi,

It was fun to see your comments on my blog. Please feel free to do that whenever.

Both Dan and I remember you from your DSU/PBL days. I hope your post-college days have been good so far. :-)

Hope you're feeling better today.

Aisha

Kerrie said...

I like the first one the best and then my second choice would be the chocolate suede.

I MUST paint my kitchen this summer. I'm not looking forward to doing that, but it's really a must.

Brandi said...

Well, Kerrie, if you need any help painting and picking out colors, let me know! I love this stuff!!!

Amanda said...

love the chocolate suede

Home Seller said...

I really like the first one and the mocha one. I bet they will all look nice. I can't wait to see the bathroom pics! Hope you are feeling better and I wish I would have been there to PINCH you when you were not wearing green!!!

Tracy said...

I love the 1st one!! I look forward to seeing the finished product...shower curtain and all!

Amber said...

I vote for the 1st one too!!

Kristie said...

I like the first one or the chocolate suede if the green doesn't go with your paint. Have fun I love decorating!!!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates