Friday, February 23, 2007

2 weeks..and no blog!

Well, I received an email from Kate today wondering what I've been doing the past couple weeks. Sorry Kate. I have been thinking about everyone and ansy to get online to read blogs and write one. Here I am. Its 7:45pm and I don't know where the last two weeks have gone.

I have simply been working some crazy hours as we are starting to get very busy in the mortgage industry. I love it though! I was recently promoted to a Loan Processor / Administrator at Keystone Mortgage where I now process the loans, will continue doing the books, payroll, and taxes for the company. On top of that, I am also bringing in business and helping people finance their dream home. I have a great challenge in front of me, which makes me work harder! My ultimate goal is to perfect this industry and know every detail of it - like I do in all my other jobs I've done. What I hate about it all, is that I get bored after I have it perfected and know everything about it...and feel the need to move on to something else. I think this will be quite a challenge for a few years anyway. My days/weeks consist of working from 8am - 10pm or later (1:30am last night)...aside from leaving for a few hours to go to class. Needless to say, I haven't seen much of Ryan lately...and he keeps asking me when he will get to spend some time with me.

Last weekend Friday, I went to Spirit Lake, IA to stay with an old friend from college, Sheila Bullerman. She had an Uppercase Living party and it was so neat. I have told some of you about it, but you need to check out this website: www.uppercaseliving.com This is a company that is not very well known, or at least I haven't heard about it before...but, it is a "different" way of decorating your home. You purchase vinyl letters/sayings and put them on your wall, instead of hanging a print, picture or crafty item on your wall. Its so different, and that's what I love about it. If you are interested, please let me know because I would like to have a party soon. I bought some things to put on the "boring" walls at Ryan's house and will take pictures and post them once I am finished. Anyway, it was great to see Sheila after about six years! She hasn't changed a bit!

Anyway, on Saturday, I got up early and headed for Madison, SD for a 1-yr birthday party for Alonna Kay LeFebvre! What a great day. I can't believe she is already 1! Her parents threw a very nice party for her and it was great to see Julie/Nicks family and friends I use to visit when I lived there. I then decided to spend the night with Julie and we went to Rumors for a "few" drinks and turned out closing down the bar. Had a great time....but, felt like an 'oldie' - as I didn't know anyone but a few people I knew when I worked at Gehl.

That's about it. I am finally going to spend some time with my boyfriend this weekend and "try" not to go to work so I can relax before another busy week starts for me.

2 Comments:

Tracy said...

It sounds like you have been extremely busy!!! But congrats on your promotion! I am sure you'll do great!!

Have fun with Ryan this weekend and don't get snowed in...

Home Seller said...

Glad to hear an update ;-) Now don't you work yourself to hard Brandi!!! Do I need to give you the talk I use to when you worked too much at Citgo....Connie Citgo?! Congrats on the promo - well deserved!! ENJOY yourself and your time with Ryan this weekend.

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates