Tuesday, June 5, 2007

May? Where did it go?


Well, its great to be back in the blog world. Its been pretty crazy for me down here. I have been very busy at work as well as getting ready for graduation on June 23rd. Ryan and I have been busy on the weekends doing yardwork and spending time with family and friends. Things are still going great! Lots of changes in the past month for me. I bought a new vehicle....well, used...but new to me. I decided since I'm turning 30 in a couple weeks and graduating from college, I should grow up and start driving something nicer. I have always had "runners" to drive...the kind of car that gets you where you need to go. I'm sure you've all had them. Well, I stepped up to the plate and decided to get a 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor. I couldn't pass up the offer or the warranty that came with the vehicle. Great deal! Anyway, this is not the exact picture as I bought it at Vern Eide, not Chevrolet of SFalls. But, mine looks very close to this and its silver.

5 Comments:

Home Seller said...

love the vehicle and that you are baaack to bloggin! I bet you are excited to have new wheels. Drive those new wheels out here to see us! We still haven't seen before and after pics of that bathroom...post!
miss ya Brandi!

Amber said...

B is BACK!
LOVE your new wheels, very fancy pants!

Andrea said...

Finally, you're back! :)

So are you really dreading turning 30? I sure did! Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I graduated a month ago and it feels so good to be done!

Tracy said...

COOL WHEELS!! I also got a new vehicle. I went from an SUV to a Impala though. You already made me miss my SUV! HA!

Happy Birthday early!!!

Kerrie said...

Cute!!

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates