Friday, April 27, 2007

The Verdict is Out!

Sheely is not pregnant. Its almost been 3 weeks ago now - when we were suppose to take her back to the vet to have her checked and an ultra sound. We decided not to take her because we didn't see her tummy getting any bigger. So, we just decided to drop it and not waste the money if it wasn't necessary.

As for me, of course I'm a little bummed out about it because there is nothing cuter than newborn puppies. But, also happy that she's not preggo because right now, I don't have the time to take care of puppies. I've been putting in some long hours between work and school, so haven't even seem much of Ryan and Sheely in the past month and a half. They are generally sleeping when I leave in the morning and sleeping when I get home. I will say no more.

Anyway, I know all of you are "dying" to hear the news...so, I thought I'd write a quick note.

5 Comments:

Tracy said...

Ahhhh-that's too bad...but puppies take lots of work, that is for sure!!

Julie said...

I've been meaning to ask you if she was prego or not!!

It was good to see you on Saturday!!! Miss you!

Home Seller said...

Dang, I was hoping you were going to be a grandma! I wanted to call you Grandma B instead of Aunt B!

Just Mom said...

Just wanted to let you know I've changed my blog address:

http://anothermomonthego.
blogspot.com

BTW -- Are you going to update your blog any time soon. ;-)

Kerrie said...

In 4 days it will have been a FULL MONTH since your last blog. That's just not ok with me. ;)

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates