Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More stitches...

Not much to report on this week. Last weekend, I went to Aberdeen for my cousin TJ's wedding. I drove there with Eric's girlfriend, Victoria. We had a great time visiting with friends and family. The wedding was Friday night so I spent the rest of the weekend in Miller with my parents. On Sat, I helped my Dad do yardwork and clean up some things around the house. It was FREE dump weekend in Miller, so we took advantage of that.

Ryan stayed in Sioux Falls to work on his investment property he purchased last week. He bought a house to fix and flip. He spent the weekend tearing off the deck, pulled out all the old carpet, cut down all the overgrown landscaping as this home was a repo. Its a mess, but will look very nice once he is done with it. Last night, he gutted the kitchen, tore out all the cabinets and the flooring. He is spending every minute working on this house outside of his full time job. Was great to get back and see all the work he did.

I took Sheely to the vet this morning. She had tore both bandages off her hind legs yesterday. When we picked her up today, they had to stitch her up again in places she tore them out. They finally put a bigger cone on her head so she cannot reach her legs. I am hoping this works. This is starting to get costly as I have invested well over $500 in trying to get her back to normal in the past couple weeks. Don't get me wrong, its definitely worth it as she has become a great dog. But, am starting to wonder if she should have dog insurance. ha. Anyway, she does not go back until next week Monday for her next visit.

Other than that, not much else is going on here. I am on my last week of classes and finals next week. I am so excited about it as I have mentally shut myself down on school. I'm burned out and happy to admit it only because the end is near.

5 Comments:

Amber said...

YAHOO B! You're almost done with school. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!

Home Seller said...

I am rolling at the FREE dump weekend because last weekend my folks had to get back for that. big deal in Miller I guess!
Tell me about Eric's girfriend? And, I can't think of who your cousin TJ is?
I am SOOOO excited for you and your graduation!! yahoo! tell us more - when do you graduate?
wow, not much longer and you will be the big 3-0!

Tracy said...

Yes, tell us more...when do you graduate?? Are you having a big party?!?!?

Julie said...

Congrats B! I'm SOOOO proud of you!

Amanda said...

Wahoo girl! You're almost there!

I know it's not suppose to be funny - but the picture of Sheely below cracks me up! Sorry :(

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates