Monday, April 9, 2007

HELP!

Ok, so I have just spent about 1 1/2 hours online looking for a cool new blogger template (yep, to get on board with the rest of you bloggers). Needless to say, there are not many "cool" ones out there...but, I did find 2-3 wordpress themes that I like. When I downloaded them, they were saved as a zip file. When I attempted to download them into my blog, I get an error. How difficult can this be? Does anyone have any helpful hints for me? I have very little patience for this kind of stuff. I'm even more frustrated with all the darn advertisements that take you to the same website on each click. Its annoying.

Do I need to download just blogger templates? or does MySpace layouts work for this?

Am I suppose to be downloading wordpress themes for my blog?

I guess I don't know the difference.....HELP!

1 Comment:

Amber said...

Hey B, WELCOME BACK! When I was looking for a template I searched for Blogger Beta templates. I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think that any other templates will work.

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates