Friday, April 13, 2007

Time to order checks...


Fun in the Sun / Sassy Stripes


Pink Ribbon / Kate


Geobright / Let it Snow

Well, its time to order checks again. For those of you who don't know, I am a check fanatic! I am all about finding a new, different design for checks and seriously get excited when its time to purchase a new box. My last design was the "Let it Snow" design above. I was a bit concerned when I bought my last box that I would not get them used up before the season is over. Ha. Guess what, thanks to the last 4 days of snow, I was able to make it through the winter with these checks. HA.

As you can see above, I found many cool check designs - especially the pink ones, named after a friend of mine. Kate, don't get a big head now. I did decide to go with these pink ones! I just couldn't pass them up. I'm really not a pink kind of girl, but think I need a little color in my life right now. There are multiple designs for each check above. The are so cute. You can check them out at this address: http://secure.checksinthemail.com/line.aspx?lineid=105

5 Comments:

Amber said...

I'm totally with you, I LOVE ordering new checks. It's so much fun! I have 1 packet left and I'm ordering new ones.
I really like the cancer ribbon checks!

Anonymous said...

Hey B- Ditty,
just checking on what your up to lately. You are so funny it makes us laugh.
Gina and Mike

Julie said...

Well Blach, your the one I can blame for getting me hooked! I just ordered checks last night as a matter of fact and these are the ones I got. I'm addited! MISS YOU!
http://secure.checksinthemail.com/product.aspx?lineid=19&productid=1548
I thought they were cute and bright for Spring!

Tracy said...

Cool checks B! I also enjoy getting new checks! Mark hates to write checks because he says they are too "girly"

Home Seller said...

I wish I could order new checks, but NO my husband makes me get the FREE boring as h-e double hockey stick checks. Liza saw me write on one last week and goes, oh, those are so ugly. yeah, I know. so i am not even going to that site and checking out all the fancy dancy new cool checks as I will just be bummed at what is out there and what I don't have ;-)

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates