Monday, January 29, 2007

Gettin' Started...

I am currently sitting in Investments class right now trying to figure this blog thing out. I was emailing back and forth with Amber at work today and we started talking about this. I've never taken the time to look at blogs or even consider doing one myself. I asked her how she ever finds time to "blog" between work, a husband and children at home. I don't have any of that and am having a tough time trying to figure out when I will ever do this. Ha. I've taken the first step in getting this thing set up...and find it kinda FUN. So, I might need a nudge once awhile to remind me to keep this up. I better get back to listening to my teacher..I just got in trouble...oopsie! :)

I will write more later about what is going on in my life and an update on Ryan & I.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brandi, love your blog. i know what you mean about keeping it up, i have a tough time too, but hey it happens. my address is www.heidebco.spaces.msn.com let me know if you can't get in my blog.

Amber said...

YES Brandi!!! Welcome to the blog world. Seriously, once you start...you're going to be totally hooked!!!

Amber said...

BTW, I love the name of your blog. It crack both Corey and I up!

Kerrie said...

Hi B!!! I'm so excited that you'll be blogging. YEA!!!

Tracy said...

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to the blog world...I look forward to hearing more about what's happening with you!

Home Seller said...

Looking forward to reading your blog. Keep me updated on Fancy Face's life ;-)

Julie said...

YEA...Blach! I'm excited you joined our little blog world!

Anonymous said...

http://heidebco.spaces.live.com/
I told you the wrong address before sorry. I added you to my list.

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates